Qualifying for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) opens the door for various law aspirants to obtain their seats in their desired National Law Universities.
Among law schools, National Legal Universities (NLUs) are the most coveted. Currently, the entire country is home to 22 NLUs. The Bar Council of India (BCI) and the UGC both recognize NLUs (UGC). National Law Universities are interdisciplinary schools that award law degrees as well as joint honors.
Journey at NLUs
According to the expert’s advice from Best CLAT Coaching institutes, the journey at NLUs is worth experiencing.
The Beginning of the First Year
- When moving out of the homes for the very first time, a lot of students want to do it all. However, the first year is also about getting your fundamentals straight and learning a lot of new stuff.
- You have to strike a balance between the everyday lessons and the unexpected burst of freedom.
- Avoid the thought of skipping classes as this is an opportunity to improve your final CGPA by a significant number of points.
- During the first year, there is also the major fresher’s celebration. There’s no getting out of this, so put on your dance shoes and hit the floor.
- During the pre-fresher festivities and fresher’s day, you can have the most meaningful interactions and close relationships with your seniors at law schools. Don’t pass up this opportunity; you’ll regret it.
Participating in Various Moot Court Competitions
- You’ve had enough time to learn everything there is to know about a law school in one year; it’s time to evaluate what you still need to work on. This is your first opportunity to experience life as a lawyer.
- The most thrilling event you’ll likely witness as the second-semester approaches is the freshmen internal moot. This is your first opportunity to put what you’ve learned and read more about into practice.
- Despite the fact that taking up the moot is optional, do so. You are in a law school, after all. You also learn how imaginative your seniors are through the moot preparation. And this could be the ideal chance for you to launch your career in mooting.
Getting through Various Internship Opportunities
- An important and required component of the law school’s course of study is the internship as always discussed in various Best CLAT Coaching institutes. As a professional course, NLU requires its students to complete an internship each semester.
- Students receive hands-on training in the field. A wide range of industries, including NGOs, government agencies, banks, publishing houses, law firms, libraries, lawyer chambers, and corporations, offer internship opportunities.
- You can experience several fields by splitting up your internships for each semester. In this manner, you can determine your area of interest and enter that field at the end of your fifth year.
Participating in Various Extra-curricular Activities
- Extracurricular activities and sports are equally significant to academics. One of the most crucial elements in raising a student’s level of focus and sportsmanship is athletics.
- Many students from different law institutions participate in inter-college fests hosted by NLUs. It fosters peer interaction and helps the children make new friends. You wouldn’t believe how much fun NLU life is.
- Students’ development is greatly aided by recreational activities such as dancing, music, and other cultural pursuits. These help you show off your skills and potential and help you stand out in a crowd.
Sitting for Every Placements
- In an NLU, the placement cycle is a highly important matter. This occurs mainly because one of the primary ranking factors for a law school is the graduation result, which includes placements as well as the average annual salary.
- This is the moment to present all of your knowledge and grades.
- When you go on an interview and land the job at your ideal firm, everything you’ve accomplished counts.
- According to various teachers in the Best CLAT Coaching institutes, you have invested both your parents’ money and your valuable time throughout these five years, which are quite important to you, you must therefore have a strong determination to sit for different placements and get selected.
Well, the lifestyle within the NLU and beyond seems quite idyllic. Remember that reaching an NLU is just as difficult as living a blissful life. It takes thorough planning, precise research materials, methodical study approaches, and unwavering determination. But there isn’t anything that’s incomprehensible. Therefore, make a quick decision right now, regardless of where you are at right now in the preparation process, whether you are just beginning or finishing your adventure with the upcoming CLAT exams.
The excitement and good times that come with being a student at NLU will fill your days there. Remember to have fun while you’re here, even as you assemble all the law books and pull up your socks. Everything is dependent upon your perspective. All the best!