Web series relating to law can be among the most fulfilling forms of entertainment, regardless of your interest in law, legal drama, or just excellent storytelling in general.
Learning about many aspects of the legal industry is crucial if you are getting ready for the CLAT or other legal exams. You must have selected the top books, study guides, and other resources for the CLAT. However, did you realize that there are a ton of other ways to set yourself up for success besides books and mock exams?
8 Important Web Series: Beneficial for CLAT Aspirants
The Web Series of “SUITS”
- The Suits online series centers on Mike Ross, a man who dropped out of college. Due to his photographic recall, astute analysis, and clear thinking, he gets a job with one of the top attorneys in New York despite not having a legal degree.
- While keeping it concealed that Mike is not a licensed attorney, the attorney Harvey Specter and Mike work together to solve multiple cases.
- Louis Litt, Harvey’s purported friend, seeks to complicate matters for them as the narrative takes many unexpected turns and involves legal issues. Undoubtedly, you will pick up knowledge that is not included in the CLAT Coaching study guide.
The Web Series of “HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER”
- This series has it all: romance, drama, explicit language, suspense, and more. The five aspirant students of Middleton University’s Annalize Keating, a prominent, assertive, self-assured criminal defense lawyer and law professor, are the center of the suspenseful, fast-paced legal drama.
- They formed a team to work on difficult cases, but before long, they became entangled in a plot to assassinate someone, which shocked the institution and fundamentally altered their lives.
- Professor Annalise Keating (Viola Davis) is among Philadelphia’s most intelligent attorneys. It follows Annalise as well as five of her students as they cover up a murder by applying their knowledge, abilities, and lessons learned in the classroom.
- The very dramatic show centers on the fallout from a single, life-altering event that takes place over a number of years and affects not only every character but also the legal and societal structures. Every season brings new issues and individuals to the story, all of whom are trying to avoid dying! The tale grows and twists!
The Web Series of “UNBELIEVABLE”
- A remarkable online series about the serial rape cases that occurred in Colorado and Washington between 2008 and 2011 is available.
- This online collection, which is based on the award-winning piece “An Unbelievable Story of Rape,” tells the story of a teenage girl who had to pay to file a fictitious rape case.
- Two investigators work together to uncover the truth.
The Web Series of “THE PRACTICE”
- The Practice is the most beneficial online series for those aspiring to practice law.
- You should watch “The Practice” series in addition to taking online CLAT Coaching, as it illustrates many approaches that a lawyer or legal firm may adopt depending on the circumstances.
- This show will teach you a number of things that will force you to consider more options and develop new strategies for handling cases.
The Web Series of “AMERICAN CRIME STORY”
- The digital collection American Crime Story centers on a number of high-profile, historical criminal cases. The entire series is suggested, supported by relevant facts, data, and historical context.
- This web series on regulation college students, which has two seasons on Hotstar, presents distinct recollections of actual events. OJ Simpson, who is charged with killing his ex-wife, is the subject of one tale.
- The second story is about Andy Cunanan, a serial killer. The kind of material you’ll desire in books to prepare for the CLAT is available in this online series.
The Web Series of “BETTER CALL SAUL”
- This is not the legal drama television series about Jimmy McGill, a lawyer who is now residing as Saul Goodman.
- He cannot be called by his given name, Jimmy. The story of Better Call Saul demonstrates how Jimmy, a morally dubious legal professional, changes into Saul.
- You absolutely watch this web series if you register in CLAT Coaching institutes.
The Web Series of “THE GOOD WIFE”
- Alicia Florrick, a woman, is castin the Good Wife web series.
- She wants to work in regulation, but she’s always on the back foot because of a scandal involving her husband.
- It developed into a political and sexual scandal that also affected a wife’s career. Alicia, nonetheless, manages to get through it all and returns as a lawyer.
These law-based series are available on streaming services for viewing whether or not you enjoy watching movies and web series. They will help you study for your CLAT examination. These TV series undoubtedly contain insightful material that will broaden your perspective, teach you new things, and sharpen your analytical abilities.