The Rajasthan High Court holds the competitive Rajasthan Judiciary Services (RJS) Examination to choose judges for the state of Rajasthan’s subordinate judiciary. The process of examination consists of three stages: the preliminary examination, the mains examination, and the interview round.
The preliminary exam measures the candidate’s proficiency in language and law and is objective in nature. The mains exam is a subjective test designed to evaluate a candidate’s in-depth legal knowledge and practical application of legal principles.
Despite the fact that the RJS Examination is difficult, it is definitely passing if you have the proper study techniques. This comprehensive resource will help you get ready for the RJS Examination in 2024.
Rajasthan Judiciary Services (RJS) Examination: Pattern for Examination
The Preliminary Examination:
- There will be one hundred multiple-choice questions posed.
- Thirty of the one hundred questions will be based in Hindi and English, with the remaining seventy based on law.
- Every question has one mark assigned to it.
- In this examination, incorrect responses will not result in a deduction of marks.
- This exam will take 120 minutes to complete.
The Mains Examination:
- The second stage of the RJS examination of subjective type is the RJS mains examination.
- Candidates who meet the requirements for the preliminary examination can take the mains examination.
- The RJS Mains examination format consists of four papers. wherein three papers are required.
- This examination will be based on Law Paper-I (Civil Law) and Law Paper-II (Criminal Law) carrying 100 marks each to be completed in 180 minutes each.
- And regarding the Hindi essay and English essay component is the exam, these two papers will consist of 50 marks each and have to be completed within 120 minutes for each component.
- Every paper will be conducted independently and separately in this stage.
- For candidates to move on to the following round, they must receive an aggregate score of 40%.
The Interview Round:
- Those candidates who succeeded in the RJS Mains examination will be invited to the exam’s Vice-Voce interview process.
- Candidates will be questioned about a variety of topics during the Rajasthan Judiciary Interview round, including their academic and personal backgrounds, current events, legal expertise, and general knowledge.
- The candidates will receive additional marks according to how well-versed they are in the dialect and the social customs of Rajasthan.
- The candidates who will fit best as per the criteria according to their record at the College or University stage, and their entire personality and attitude.
RJS Examination Crash Course
- It is expected that the Rajasthan Judiciary Services notification for the Junior Division of Civil Judges will be released shortly. The Best RJS Coaching in Jaipur, Rajasthan, the Jyoti Judiciary, has designed a fast-track course program to help you get ready for the RJS examination.
- The course itself has been carefully planned to cover the whole syllabus for the standardized examination. The test series included in the course is designed in a manner that aligns with the most recent examination curriculum.
- In India, there is fierce competition for aspiring lawyers. a setting in which a very small percentage of applicants advance to the most sought-after judicial jobs. In order to thrive in this setting, prospective lawyers must possess a thorough knowledge of the law as well as the abilities needed to evaluate legal problems and make compelling arguments.
- The Jyoti Judiciary Crash Course in Jaipur might be beneficial in this situation.
Jyoti Judiciary’s Crash Course Details: RJS coaching in Jaipur
The primary objective of the crash course designed by the RJS coaching in Rajasthan,i.e., the Jyoti Judiciary is to maximize student benefits in a condensed amount of time without sacrificing educational quality.
- There will be an online and offline version of the course for the RJS Examination to be held anytime soon.
- Preliminary exam-type classes conducted by legal professionals mainly dealt with by Jyoti Ma’am will be included in the course.
- The course will address the entire Rajasthan Judiciary syllabus. All significant acts as well as minor and municipal laws will be included in this particular course structure.
- Depending on the examination notification date, the course duration can range from 60 to 75 days according to the standards of the institute.
- Classes are scheduled for three hours on four days each week.
- The dictation method will be utilized to provide the content for the preliminary exam.
Importance of Crash Course: RJS Examination
- The extensive syllabus of the Rajasthan Judicial Services Examination is widely recognized. Crash courses have been created to give candidates an individualized and concentrated overview of the most crucial materials, in order to ensure they are ready for the examination.
- The objective of the crash course is to enable candidates to remember fundamental legal ideas and concepts. It allows students to quickly review and strengthen their knowledge regarding important subjects, boosting retention and recall for the examination.
- The course attempts to address each of the significant subjects listed in the RJS examination syllabus, despite the fact it is meant to be short. This ensures that those applying have the ability to respond to questions from an array of legal fields and possess a well-rounded background.
The best option for coaching on a crash course in the Rajasthan Judiciary Services Examination is Jyoti Judiciary for RJS Coaching. With its experienced teachers, targeted curriculum, extensive study guides, practice sessions, as well as additional assistance, the institute is committed to giving students the information, abilities, and self-assurance they need to ace their RJS examinations.
So, Jyoti Judiciary offers the greatest crash course assistance and guidance to maximize your probability of success if you require a crash course to get ready for the judiciary examinations.