Every year, the Rajasthan High Court conducts the Rajasthan Judiciary Services (RJS) examination with the goal of hiring judicial cadres or civil judges. This competitive exam is the greatest way for eligible students to qualify as Rajasthan civil judges.
Several individuals consider the Rajasthan Judicial Services Examination to be among the most difficult legal exams in India. Nonetheless, passing the test is not difficult if you continue to study hard, be consistent, and receive the right direction during your preparation.
The RJS exam 2024 evaluates applicants’ professional legal understanding and implementation skills in addition to their academic knowledge and talents.
RJS notification 2024
The organizing body will publish the official notification on the official website for the Rajasthan Judiciary examination in 2024. Public notice is also given of the number of positions available in the Rajasthan Judicial Services. The notification contains all the relevant test information, such as the eligibility requirements for the vacancy, the application form, the application method, and important dates.
There is at present no word on the RJS Examination Date for 2024. But the following are the key points of the RJS examination announcement 2024:
- The Rajasthan High Court is the conducting body that administers the RJS examination, and the only way to apply is online.
- For any pertinent information, aspirants are encouraged to visit the RJS official website at www.hcraj.nic.in.
- The applicant needs to have graduated from an accredited university with a law degree.
- The RJS examination has an age limit of 21 to 40 years old.
- There are two types of the RJS Examination Pattern: objective (prelims) and subjective (mains).
- The RJS examination mode is offline.
- Hindi and English will be the medium of languages utilized in the exam.
RJS eligibility criteria 2024
The complete list of Rjs exam eligibility is as follows:
RJS Age Eligibility:
- In order to take part in the RJS examination, an applicant must be at least 21 years old.
- No candidate may be over the age of 40 in the General group.
- There is a five-year relaxation for candidates who are women, SC, ST, or OBC.
RJS Educational Eligibility:
- Applicants need to have graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) from an accredited university.
- A three-year or five-year integrated course for the law degree is necessary.
- You are also eligible to take the examination if you have completed your last year of graduation.
- But you need to have your final graduation certificate before the main exam if you plan to take the RJS examination in your last year of graduation.
Other RJS eligibility criteria:
- Candidates have to be Indian citizens.
- Applicants must fit both physically and psychologically for the position.
- Applicants need to be morally upright.
Important Tips to Prepare for the RJS Examination 2024
For Preliminary Examination:
- Carefully read the questions. Before you respond to any question, make sure you understand what it is asking.
- Leave a question if you are unsure of the answer and return to it later when you finally have some free time.
- Don’t linger too long on any one query. Proceed to the next question if you have difficulty with a particular one, and if you have time, come back to it later.
- Make good use of your time. Reduce the amount of time you spend addressing questions that you are doubtful to get right.
For Mains Examination:
- Get comfortable writing responses. Writing responses to a variety of question types is the greatest approach to practice for the Mains Exam. As you get ready for the semester exam at graduation, you can practice mains questions.
- Be direct and succinct. You should be direct and succinct in your responses. Don’t write unrelated information.
- Employ appropriate punctuation and grammar. Your responses ought to be properly worded and grammar-free.
For Interview Round:
- First of all, remember that the interview round does not involve any sort of test of your legal knowledge. Your attitude, etiquette, and personality will all be examined.
- Take stock of your fundamentals.
- To get every query you have answered and overcome your fear of the real interview, attend mock interviews.
- Acknowledge your abilities as well as your shortcomings and work to strengthen them.
- Make a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) and update it on a regular basis.
- Seeing as many mock interviews as you can will help you grow more confident.
- Throughout the interview, you should project confidence and a pleasant attitude.
Although the Rajasthan Judiciary Examination is challenging, qualifying it will pay off. You want to begin studying for the RJS right once if you want to work in the courts.
If you are committed to succeeding, have a solid understanding of how the examination is administered, and put in the required effort, you can qualify for the Rajasthan Judiciary Service (RJS) examination by enrolling with Jyoti Judiciary Coaching. Thus, make sure you’re focused, give it your best, and prepare yourself for victory!
All the best for your exams!