A career in law is like a breath of fresh air with too many students choosing medical and engineering as their fields of specialization. In recent years, one of the most desired careers among college graduates has been the profession of law. If you are a law student, you must have probably done extensive research on the field of law.
After a few years of consistent practice and the best CLAT Coaching in Jaipur, a career in law can bring you numerous rewards if you have a strong mentality and great aspirations. You can only imagine having an array of opportunities in the legal field. The first step is to crack the CLAT exam through your CLAT Coaching in Jaipur.
Want to know about Career Opportunities after CLAT? Here are Those
Profession of a “JUDGE”
- After qualifying CLAT exam, being a judge is the most desired career everyone wants.
- You have to clear the State Level Judiciary Exams in order to become a judge. You will be designated a trial judge if you qualify for the judiciary exams as a fresh law graduate.
- One can also get promoted to the position of a High Court judge with time and experience.
Profession of an “ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN LAW”
- A Masters in Law (LLM) degree is necessary if you want to pursue your career as a professor in the academic field. In order to get a job in a law school, one of the most prevalent careers on the list of employment after CLAT PG is assistant professor, which is the initial position to hold.
- The profession of teaching is regarded as being steady. Upon getting some experience, you can also educate undergraduate students.
- The majority of universities seek LLM graduates with UGC NET qualifications.
Profession of a “CORPORATE LAWYER”
- Being a corporate lawyer is unquestionably one of the second most desired career options after judge because businesses from every sector rely on their expertise to assist them through corporate legal issues.
- The basic income, shared profit, and received bonus all contribute to the average annual salary of 5.8 Lakh rupees for a corporate lawyer presently in India.
- Even though Masters in Law (LLM) is not mandatory, several law firms are interested in recruiting LLM graduates.
Profession in “INDIAN CORPORATE LAW SERVICES”
- The Central Civil Services conducts the exam for the Indian Corporate Law Services opportunity.
- To work for the Indian Corporate Law Services, candidates have to clear the Civil Services Examination.
- It is a highly regarded and desired professional path for law graduates after qualifying for the CLAT exam.
Profession of a “CRIMINAL LAWYER”
- The criminal lawyer also referred to as a criminal defense attorney, is an expert in crimes and punishments. They assist individuals who find themselves charged with a crime such as drug trafficking, burglary, murder, theft, etc.
- These attorneys cooperate with law enforcement and court officials. They investigate criminals and provide legal representation with expertise and advice.
- An annual salary of around 8 lakh rupees is the standard in the profession of criminal lawyers.
Profession of an “IMMIGRATION LAWYER”
- To comprehend and effectively communicate with clients in an adversarial context and with topics that are complex, immigration lawyers have exceptional reading and writing abilities.
- Issues relating to visas, passports, and other immigration-related issues are resolved by an immigration lawyer.
- The starting annual salary for an immigration lawyer presently in India is around 7 lakh rupees.
Profession of a “FAMILY LAWYER”
- Family law, also referred to as marriage law, deals with domestic disputes and familial matters.
- The personal matters of their client’s life, such as separation and divorce, maintenance, violence, child custody, neglect cases, family divisions, succession, etc., are resolved by family lawyers.
- A family lawyer makes an annual salary of around 6.2 lakh rupees presently in India.
Profession of an “INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWYER”
- This field of study, which deals with defending and enforcing rights for intellectual innovations, is rapidly expanding. To obtain exclusive rights over their creations, people can use intellectual property laws, which are advantageous to both the public and the creators of the work.
- In addition to securing and defending the legal rights of creations, designs, and works of art, an intellectual property lawyer safeguards and preserves individual possessions and real estate.
- The starting annual salary for an intellectual property lawyer presently in India is around 8 lakh rupees.
Profession of a “MEDIA LAWYER”
- There are upcoming legal opportunities in this field of law for young minds interested in a career in media law.
- A media lawyer handles copyright concerns, movie piracy, and website terms and conditions. It also addresses topics like cyberstalking, exchanging private information without consent, transactions, etc.
- Media lawyers usually make around 5-7 lakh rupees per year presently in India.
Profession of a “LEGAL CONTENT WRITER”
- Fresh opportunities for legal content writing are in demand to showcase their legal services and to make sure the clients approach them firsthand.
- A legal content writer’s main objective is to produce accurate and AI-free content and extensive knowledge for lawyers and other legal professionals.
- Even if an attorney has the potential to employ a legal content writer on a full-time basis, the majority of law firms aren’t that big and don’t require one on staff. Instead, they employ a freelance legal content writer as and when required.
To pursue your career and thrive in different career opportunities in the legal profession you have to study hard and register with the CLAT Coaching in Jaipur to get extensive study materials required to qualify for the CLAT exams.