The official website of the RJS examination will be publishing the official RJS notification 2024 soon. The Rajasthan High Court will publish a notification on the hiring of Civil Judges for the Rajasthan High Court. The notification regarding the number of vacancies for Rajasthan Judicial Services 2024 will also be available. The notification will include all pertinent examination information, including vacancy requirements for eligibility, the application form, the application procedure, as well as important dates.
Rajasthan Judiciary Examination: About
- Every year, the Rajasthan High Court holds the Rajasthan Judicial Service Competitive Exam in an effort to find qualified applicants for legal roles and Civil Judge vacancies.
- The three main stages of the RJS exam are the preliminary exam, the mains exam, and the interview round.
- The examination is administered in both Hindi and English by the Rajasthan High Court.
- The candidates will be chosen in the end based on the mains and interview marks they received.
Rajasthan Judiciary Examination: Eligibility Requirements
RJS age limit criteria:
- Candidates for the Rajasthan Judiciary have to be between the ages of 21 and 40 in order to be considered.
- However, there are age relaxations available to candidates who fit under reserved categories.
- The age limit for candidates belonging to the general category has to be 40 years old.
- However, the RJS age limit for female, SC, ST, or OBC categories are eligible for a 5-year age exemption.
RJS Educational Qualifications:
- The applicant must be a graduate of an authorized university with a Bachelor of Laws (LLB).
- To be eligible for this examination, you must have an integrated law degree of three or five years.
- If you are in your final year of graduating, you are also qualified to take the examination.
- However, you must obtain your final graduation certificate prior to the main exam if you plan to take the RJS exam in the final semester of school.
RJS Nationality and Other Criteria:
- To be eligible for the Rajasthan Judiciary position, an applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The Rajasthan judiciary uses both Hindi and English; thus, they too must be fluent in both languages.
- Candidates must be psychologically and physically fit for the role.
- Candidates must be morally upright.
RJS vacancy 2024
The official website will soon release the RJS exam vacancy for 2024. The Rajasthan High Court will convey the number of vacancies for the year 2024. Some of the vacancies in the general category will be designated specifically for women. Below is the specific bifurcation in detail:
- The vacancy for the General category candidates for the Rajasthan Judiciary exam are yet to be released.
- The vacancies for the SC category candidates for the Rajasthan Judiciary exam are yet to be released.
- The vacancies for the ST category candidates for the Rajasthan Judiciary exam are yet to be released.
- The vacancies for the OBC category candidates for the Rajasthan Judiciary exam are yet to be released.
- The vacancies for the MBC category candidates for the Rajasthan Judiciary exam are yet to be released.
- The vacancies for the Women candidates for the Rajasthan Judiciary exam is yet to be released.
RJS exam date 2024
The Rajasthan Judicial Services examination schedule for 2024 will be officially released soon by the Rajasthan High Court. The RJS exam is employed to select applicants for the state judiciary’s Civil Judge positions.
It is recommended that applicants for the RJS exam begin studying in accordance with the schedule and guidelines listed in the official notification.
- The release date of RJS Notification 2024 has not yet been announced.
- The RJS Vacancy date for release has not yet been announced.
- RJS Application starts on has not yet been announced.
- RJS Application closes when notification is pending.
- The Rajasthan Judicial Services admit card’s release date is still pending.
- The date of the Rajasthan Judicial Services Preliminary Exam is not yet known.
- The Rajasthan Judicial Services examination 2024 date for mains exam admit card release is still pending to be announced.
The Rajasthan Judiciary Examination application form 2024 will present a fantastic chance for law graduates to start fulfilling careers as Rajasthani civil judges. When starting the RJS exam application procedure, keep the following points in mind:
- Age restriction, exam eligibility, and application procedure
- Prelims and Mains examination schedule and curriculum
- Viva-voce and interview evaluation procedure
- Crucial dates, the previous year’s deadline, and the outcome
You can pass the Rajasthan Judiciary Services examination if you are determined, work hard, and have a good understanding of the examination procedure. So, get ready, maintain your composure as well as concentrate, and try your hardest to achieve your goals.
All the best for your exams!
For any latest news, judiciary exams notifications, patterns, etc watch Jyoti Judiciary’s YouTube channel for legal videos for any updates at https://youtube.com/@jyotijudiciarycoaching4852?si=2cwubh9d2A9urwJf